Celebrate Independence Day on the Charleston Harbor! Enjoy an elegant three-hour dinner cruise aboard the Spirit of Carolina. It’s a magical evening when you can take in the views of one of the most enchanting cities in America. Add to that Fourth of July fireworks and you have the making of an unforgettable evening.
Guests dine on a four-course dinner while watching the fireworks show above Patriots Point. This cruise sells out fast, so book your tickets today.
Book online now!
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Rate & Reservation Information
- View a sample menu for the 4th of July Dinner Cruise.
- Cost per adult is $99 (price excludes booking & port fee)
- Cruise includes four-course dinner, tax and gratuities
- Live entertainment
- Full cash bar available for cocktails, coffee, tea, and sodas.
- Dining decks are climate controlled
- A limited number of private tables for two are available for an additional $60.
- Please note: if you are a party of 2, you will be seated with another party of 2 unless a private table is purchased in advance.
- No refund for cancellations after July 2, 2023.
- Reservations are required and must be pre-paid
- All guests, child or infants, are charged the same rate as an adult – no exceptions.
- Due to safety concerns strollers are prohibited on board
- Very limited accessibility and steps are required.
- No Concealed Weapons are allowed on any of the vessels SpiritLine Cruises operates.
- Dinner cruises will sail rain or shine.