Official Charleston Harbor Tour Sightseeing Cruise in the Charleston Harbor
History Surrounds You on a Charleston Harbor Tour
SpiritLine Cruises provides historically accurate Charleston stories and information. Our knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides are certified by the City of Charleston. They love sharing Charleston’s fascinating history and answering your questions.
As you cruise the harbor, you’ll pass by notable American landmarks, including Fort Sumter, the aircraft carrier USS Yorktown, Charleston Battery, the Ravenel Bridge, and Castle Pinckney.
Charleston Harbor Tours departs from two locations daily. Perfect for all ages, the whole family can enjoy cruising along the coastline of the beautiful Holy City. By the way, do you know how Charleston got her nickname as the Holy City? Find out on our 90-minute Charleston Harbor tour.
Boats will Depart Promptly!
|Aquarium Wharf (Downtown)||11:15 a.m.*|
|Aquarium Wharf (Downtown)||1:00 p.m.|
|Aquarium Wharf (Downtown)||2:45 p.m.*|
|Patriots Point (Mt. Pleasant)||11:00 a.m.*|
|Patriots Point (Mt. Pleasant)||3:00 p.m.*|
Children 3 and Under
Additional Harbor Tour Information
- *Charleston Harbor Tours are 100% refundable if canceled 2 hours in advance of departure time.
- We encourage all passengers and staff to follow the latest CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- A snack bar (cash only) and restrooms are available on board. Additionally, ice cold beer and wine is available for purchase (cash only).
- We accept all major credit cards for bookings (please note: We can’t accept Apple Pay).
- Price does not include a port fee of $1 per person.
- We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- This tour is not handicapped accessible. Groups needing wheelchair accessibility should contact our sales office at 843-722-2628.
- Group rates are available for parties of 15 or more only. For detailed information on group rates, private group harbor tours or more, contact our sales office at 843-722-2628.
- This tour is not available from December to February.
- No concealed weapons are allowed on any of the vessels SpiritLine Cruises operates.
- *Please note these tours make brief stops.
Directions to Aquarium Wharf
Directions to Patriots Point
Group Tour Information
SpiritLine Cruises & Events offers many affordable packages for parties of 15 and up. We have a box lunch option on our regularly scheduled sightseeing harbor tour, private daytime lunch cruises and evening dining cruises (all priced per person) that are ideal for your association group, church group, family or class reunion.
We can provide special packages for student groups, including a private harbor tour with an emphasis on grade-appropriate educational history as well as evening dining and dance parties designed and priced for student groups.
Let’s plan your next group outing!
Daytime Combo Packages
Charleston Harbor & Historic Charleston City Tour
Enhance your Charleston Harbor Tour with a 90-minute guided bus tour around downtown Charleston.
Charleston Harbor Tour & Ghost and Graveyard Tour
We’ve partnered with Bulldog Tours for a frighteningly good time! Tour the harbor by day and then take to the spooky streets of downtown Charleston after dark.
Charleston Harbor Tour & Boone Hall Plantation
Combine your Charleston Harbor Tour with a visit to one of Charleston’s top destinations. See Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens in Mount Pleasant.
Charleston Harbor Tour & Carriage Tour
After touring Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, head to downtown Charleston for a carriage tour.
Fort Sumter & Historic Charleston City Tour
Experience the best of all Charleston has to offer with a tour of Fort Sumter and a 90-minute guided bus tour around downtown Charleston.
Charleston Harbor Tour & USS Yorktown
Enjoy a historic tour of Charleston Harbor. Then, walk in the steps of heroes on the USS Yorktown at Patriots Point.
Charleston Harbor Tour & Magnolia Plantation & Gardens
Combine your SpiritLine Cruises harbor tour with a visit to the oldest public gardens in America.